Thank you for showing an interest in the award winning Birmingham Acupuncture & Chiropractic Centre (BAC Centre). If you like what you have found out about the BAC Centre and you have an expertise you would like to share in such an environment, then the BAC Centre welcomes enquiries from experienced, dedicated and highly motivated practitioners.
Room usage at the BAC Centre can be booked on an Ďad-hocí or sessional basis or a combination of these. We have chosen to provide an 'ad-hoc' booking arrangement to enable flexibility whilst a practitioner is building their practice however after a period of nine months we would anticipate a practitioner committing to a regular booking of session(s).
Morning session 9.00 am - 1.00 pm Afternoon session 1.45 pm - 5.45 pm Evening session 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm Session times are flexible There is a joining fee payable on commencing work at the clinic. This covers the cost of making the changes to the website, amendments to the patient brochure and presentation folder and to displays in reception etc.
Interested in joining our team?
Interested practitioners should contact Kevin Grant or John Duncombe, by phone on 0121 449 9515. They will be pleased to meet you informally and show you around the clinic facilities. If you wish to apply to work with us, we would then need a C.V., references and evidence of qualifications, professional indemnity insurance and professional association membership. An informal interview with the Directors of the BAC Centre would then follow.
Whilst each practitioner works as an independent therapist and is responsible for the building of their own practice, all practitioners are given the following support in their marketing efforts:
- BAC Centre Website: Inclusion of the practitioners treatment and professional biography on www.baccentre.co.uk
- BAC Centre Patient Brochure: Inclusion of the practitioners name and treatment in the patient brochure available in reception and distributed to various locations in the locality.
- BAC Centre Presentation Folder: inclusion of the practitioners name and treatment in the centre presentation folder, available for distribution to other professionals and establishments.
- Reception display: Personal flyers, leaflets and business cards can be displayed in reception.
- Promotional ideas: Assistance can be given in the design and display of literature.
- BAC Centre logo: Use of the BAC Centre stationary.
- Meeting Room: Practitioners can book room space should they wish to give a public talk about their work at the centre. The use of this facility is free provided the public is not charged.